Dear Emergency Ultrasound Director, Fellowship Director and Enthusiast:
The Academy of Emergency Ultrasound (AEUS) continues with its mission to enhance the education and research of physicians, fellows, residents and medical students in the field of emergency ultrasound. AEUS offers several innovative and useful resources on the SAEM website for interested members to take advantage of:
– The Narrated Lecture Series contains various lectures highlighting many important applications of emergency ultrasound.
– The Ultrasound Guides is an educational resource covering different ultrasound topics that can be used as an adjunct to resident and medical student ultrasound curriculums
– The AEM Virtual Issue is an open‐access list of all Academic Emergency Medicine EUS articles currently published and organized by topic.
– Community of Emergency Ultrasound contains links to various EUS groups and resources outside of AEUS
If you are not already a member, please consider joining AEUS and becoming part of an expanding community of sonographers, educators and researchers. Please pass this on to your current, past and future fellows, residents and faculty to encourage membership. Don’t miss out on all that AEUS has to offer and join today!
– AEUS membership for medical students is free!!
– AEUS membership for residents and fellows is a nominal $25 and $100 for attending physicians.
Please visit http://www.saem.org/academyemergencyultrasound for further information and membership application.
Kristin Carmody, MD, RDMS, RDCS
On behalf of the AEUS Membership Committee